PHILOSOPHICAL AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT TRUST REGD NO 1027 / NEW DELHI
FOUNDER : ACHARYA ANAND PRASANTA DEB ( GURUJI )
Our other Websites
Www.anandsamaj.com & www.astrospiritualism.com
ASTAVINAYAK ( GANESH JI ) DARSHAN
According to Shastra, first you have to visit Moreshwar of Moregaon. Then visit Siddhatek,Pali, Mahad, Theur, Lenyandri, Ozar, Ranjangaon and then again Moregaon will end you Ashtavinayak Yatra. Everybody should visit the Ashtavinayak in Maharashtra at least once in a life time
3. Varada Vinayak— Madh
4. Chintamani– Theur
5. Girijatmak— Lenyadri
6. Vighnahar— Ohzar
7. Mahaganpati—Ranjan Goan
GANESH LAXMI KARTIK & SARASWATI ( SHARDA PITH )
Chintaman Ganesh –Ujjain 8 km from Ujjain Railway Station .
Bada Ganeh— Ujjain (Madhya Pradesh) backside of Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga 2 km from Ujjain Railway Station neares Airport Indore
Sthirman Ganesh Ujjain near Gaad Kallika Temple Ujjain 5 km from Railway Station Ujjain
Dwibhuj Siddhivinayak of Amarkantak.
Sidhivinyak Ganesh Prabhadevi Mumbai, Maharastra
Ganpatipule – Ratnagiri Maharastra
Dashabhuja Laxmi Ganesh temple. It is near to Chiplun and Guhagar in the Dist. Ratnagiri. Magh Ganesh Jayanti is celebrated on grand scale.
Shri Vakratunda temple.Aawas 12 kms Alibaug
Mountain Kanakeshwar is at a distance of 5 kms toward east.
Dagdu Sethji Ganesh Temple- Pune 2km from Pune Railway Staion and 3 km from Shivaji Nagar Bus Terminus and Railway Station .
Girijatmaja Vinayak Temple - Pune
Sri Vidyan Ganesh Temple on the bank of river Godavari 36 miles from Jalana Marathwada
Chitrakuta ganesh Temple Nanded
Sirtabardi Shei Ganapati Temple Nagpur
Higalyaka Ganapati Temple Nasik
Lalgarh qilla – Bikaner
Durgakut Ganesh near Sorati Somnath.
Siddhanath Temple & Neelkantheshwar temple Ganesh worship here with his two wife Ridhi & Sidhi Of Baroda .
Revati Ganesh Temple at Girnar Mountain
The Rockfort Temple at Tiruchirappalli:
Sweta Vinayakar Temple at Tiruvalanchuzhi near Kumbhakonam
Gokarna ganesh Temple- Gokarna near karwar main rail Junctin Karwar and Local station Gokarna Karnatak,
Ganesh Tok - Gangtok
Ashtabhuja Ganesh in village Vadanagar on the banks of river Hubli. Airport Kolkatta.Railway Station Hubli, Kolkatta
Ganesha Temple at Muni Vashist Ashram Gwahhati Assam Railway Station Gwahati and Airport Gwahati.
Ajanatha Ganesh in Jagannatha Temple of Puri. Orrissa nearest Railway Sattion Puri airport Bhuvneshwar
Ganesh caves in Ganesh gumpha of Khandagiri. Orrissa
Lord Ganesha Temples are situated in Rajgriha, Mountain Mandar, Ramgad Bihar
Dhundiraj Ganesh in Kashi : This Ganesh is in the temple of Kashivishveshwar. Uttarpradesh Varanasi railway Station Airport Varanasi .
Omkar Ganesh (Prayag). Allahabad Uttarpradesh Rail & airport Allahabad Uttarpradesh
Shadbhuj Ganesha Temple at Baijnath District Kangra .Himachal Pradesh Via Bus Or Taxi from Simla, Punjab
Ice idol of Bal Ganesh in Amarnath Gumpha. Jammu & Kashmir .
Mandakini Ganesha Temple as here Ganesh Ji Worshipp as Nari Rupa a Bhilwada Mewar Chittorgarh Rajasthan
CHINTAMAN GANESH TEMPLE UJJAIN
MAHA LAXMI TEMPLES
1. Kolapur Mahalaxmi Temple ( Tri Neyni Shakti Pith ) 2km from Kollapur Railway station , it is near Panch Ganga and Bhawani temple and there is various othe temples of lord shiva, Vishnu, Ganesh, Shani, and other temple in the premises of Kollapur Mahalaxmi Temple 240 km Pune
2. Mumbai Mahalaxmi near Beach Candy Hospital and Hazi Ali
3. Mahalaxmi Temple is situated on the Dr. Dada.Vaidya Road (earlier known as Rua de Saudade) in Panjim , the main city of Goa
4. Padmavati Temple at 6 km from Triputti railway Station the Second Wife of Lord Vishnu near Triputti Balaji .
5. Laxmi Kali Sarawati In Tri Sakti Roopa . Maa Laxmi posited in Vaisho Devi Jammu Kashmir, Daunagiri Dwarhatt Uttrakhand, Patneshwari Patna Bihar , Ghagar Buri Temple Asansol G T Road West Bengal
6. There are Various Birla Mandir and Other Small Laxmi Narayan Temples in India But Main Laxmi Temples are Kollapur Mahalaxmi .
On Sharad Purnima in Bengal, Assam , Bihar Laxmi Puja Celebrated
KOLLAPUR MAHALAXMI SHAKTI PITH
6. Pazhamudir cholai or Pazhamudir Solai - which was earlier known as Solai malai, is a holy place near Madurai, in Tamilnadu - South India.
7. Swamimalai or Thiruveragam , a holy place near Kumbakonam, in Tamilnadu - South India.
8. Thiruthani or Tiruttani, a holy place near Chennai ( Madras) on the Chennai- Tirupati route, in South India.
9. Kumara KoilMurugan Temple Padmanabhapuram on the slopes of Veli Hill Kerala .
10.Sree Subrahmanya Swami Temple -Important Murugan pilgrimage center in Kerala.
11. Perunna Subrahmanya Swami Temple at Changanacherry is a municipal town in Kottyam District in the state of Kerala located 20 km south of Kottayam and 7 km north of Thiruvalla on the Main Central road.
IN WEST BENGAL after festival of Diwali Kartik Puja Festival celebrated . Kartikeya is also worshipped in West Bengal on the last day of the Hindu month of 'Kartik '. However, the popularity of Kartik Puja (worshipping Kartik) is decreasing now, and Lord Kartik is primarily worshipped among those who intend to have a son. In Bengal, traditionally, many people drop images of Lord Kartik inside the boundaries of different households, who all are either newly-married, or else, intend to get a son to carry on with their ancestry.
In West Benagal at Durga Puja Festival Lord Kartike, Ganesha, Maa Durga , Laxmi, Sarwati worship Togther in the Month of Aswhin Naavratri . ( September or October ) Month according to tithi.
Kartika is called in North India and Murugaan in South India . Lord Murugan also recall as Skanda and Subrahmanya Swami . The Son of Lord Shiva and Parvati and Brother of Lord Ganesha . Lord Murugan
.1. Sree Uttara Swami Malai, popularly known as "Malai Mandir R. K. Puram near Vasant Vihar New Delhi .
2. Pallavi Kartik Temple Chennai Tamil Nadu
3. Tiruparan Kundaram Subhramaniyam Swami Temple 8 km from Madurai
4. Thiruchendur Murugan Temple It is located in the small town of Thiruchendur in the district of Tuticorin , Tamil Nadu It is 55 km south-east of Tirunelveli, 40 km from Tuticorin and 75 km north-east of Kanyakumari.
5. The Hill Temple of Palani is one of the most famous temples of Murugan It is located in the town of Palani 100 km southeast of Coimbatore and a similar distance northwest of Madurai .
SARASWATI & SHARDA PITH ‘S
ORIGIN OF SARASWATI RIVER
Saraswati Temple at Mana Village 3km from Badrinath the River saraswati origin from here.
The ancient Saraswati Ambal temple at Koothanur is a one of its kind temple dedicated exclusively to the Goddess of Learning Saraswati. Koothanur is located near Poonthottam on the railway line between Mayiaduturai and Tiruvarur in the heart of the Temple belt of India in Tamilnadu.
Panachikkad Saraswathi Temple The Saraswathi Temple known as 'Dakshina Mookambika temple' is situated at Panachikkad about 10 km from Kottayam on the way to Changanasseri. This temple is as famous as the Mookambika temple at Kolloor.
Basar Saraswati Temple situated in a village called Basar near Godaveri River Bank 50 km Nizamabad Andhra Pradesh.
Saraswati devi Temple at Vargal 48 km from Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh
The Sharda temple at Pilani, Rajasthan is a twentieth century modern temple, built by the Birla family
The Goddess of Knowledge and art . Saraswati is also regarded as Vaagdevi, Vinavadini the goddess of sound and speech. Saraswati is depicted as clothed in white, seated on a white lotus playing the instrument veena. The four vedas are considered to be her offsprings. In Bengal , Assam, Bihar Saraswati Puja On the Day Of Vasant Panchmi celebrated as the main Festival along with Durga Puja. On this Day everybody wear Yellow Clothes to worship Maa Saraswati .
SHARDA PITH OF ADI SHANKRACHARYA
Badri-Kedar (north), Govardhan Pith at Jagannath Puri (east), Shrungeri Math at Shrungeri (south) and Sharda Pith at Dwarka (west). .
TRI SHAKTI ROOPA
Laxmi Kali Sarawati In Tri Sakti Roopa . Maa Laxmi posited in Vaisho Devi Jammu Kashmir, Daunagiri Dwarhatt Uttrakhand, Patneshwari Patna Bihar , Ghagar Buri Temple Asansol G T Road West Bengal
ACHARYA PRASANTA DEB ( GURUJI ) & ACHARYA MEENAKSHI DEB
B-48/ T2 DILSHAD GARDEN NEW DELHI –110095 * A-75, PREET VIHAR NEW DELHI –110095
011-22598509, 011-22119643, 09810150325, 09868643374, 09868643367, 09868643372
E– mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, & email@example.com , Facebook : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Another Websites
Www.anandsamaj.com & www.astrospiritualism.com
WEBSITE WRITTEN DESIGNED & DEVELOP BY ACHARYA MEENAKSHI DEB
THANK YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE